Friday 30 July 2010

One year Bulbagarden Forums anniversary blog!

Yay!

*ptoo*

As of today, I have been a member of Bulbagarden Forums for one year. (My one year anniversary on Bulbapedia was yesterday)

Over this past year, I've gotten banned a few times, reached over 6400 posts, and made some friends. I also came to realize that I was bisexual thanks to them.

And to not fucking listen to what anyone else fucking says. >:|

Unfortunately, one of those bannings is occurring right now, which is why I'm making this blog post here, and not via Bulbablogs. But, when I get unbanned, I'll probably just make a blog linking to this one, and probably CP this entry too. For the lazy asses who don't wanna bother clicking.

And in case you at all care, here is my profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment